Tipik Legal is a dynamic team, continuously looking for legal consultants from all EU Member States in one or more of the following areas: fundamental rights, free movement of persons, data protection, criminal law, consumer protection, company law, energy, transport and environment.
We offer excellent opportunities in a young, stimulating, informal, flexible and multicultural working environment, within a growing company.
Don't hesitate to send your spontaneous application letter and resume to the following email address email@example.com. We are looking for new talents across all EU.
Tipik S.A. is looking for legal and technical consultants with expertise in the energy or transport sector in all the EU Member States:
Legal or technical background;
Experience in the energy or transport sectors;
Excellent spoken and written English and experience writing in English;
Research and analytical skills, including critical approach and attention to details.
The consultancy work is performed from a distance; there is no need to relocate. You are free to organise your tasks and to work with your own pace within set deadlines.
The tasks to be performed: data collection at national level and analysis of legal or technical issues. Specificities will depend on the particular project.
HOW TO APPLY
firstname.lastname@example.org is the email to send your applications, together with the mention ‘Legal consultants’ and the relevant Member State. Applications (CV and cover letter) shall be sent in English.
Deadline for applications: permanent
Please note that the selected candidates will be contacted only.
Tipik S.A. is looking for a senior expert with knowledge and experience in Evaluations and Impact assessments (as described in the Commission the ‘Better Regulation’ package)
- Monitoring new tender opportunities;
- Writing, developing and editing high-quality content for tenders submitted;
- Managing tender teams;
- Coordinating the 'end-to-end' tender process.
- Setting project objectives;
- Undertaking desk-based research and analysis on company projects;
- Monitoring the team and tasks;
- Defining the working methods together with the Project Manager;
- Handling relations with the client.
- University degree in Economics, Law, EU studies or related fields;
- In-depth knowledge of EU policy-making processes is essential;
- Proven experience, gained in a consultancy or in the Commission, in developing and drafting project proposals for the provision of services described in the Commission’s ‘Better Regulation’ package: Impact Assessments, Implementation Monitoring, Evaluations and Fitness Checks for the Commission as well as other studies for the EU institutions;
- Experience with at least some of the following tools: Logic models (intervention logic, log-frame, theory of change); Evaluation matrix design; Problem and objectives analysis (incl. problem and objectives tree); Definition of policy options; Literature reviews, desk research and rapid evidence assessments; Interviews and survey techniques; Advanced techniques for analysing qualitative data (e.g. concept-driven coding); Process analysis and flowcharts; Counterfactual evaluation; Strategic foresight and scenario planning; Cost benefit and cost effectiveness analysis; Statistical methods; Monetisation of non-market impacts; Monitoring and evaluation system design;
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating projects.
- Outstanding drafting and editing skills; the ability to take ideas and concepts and present them in a manner that is clear, concise and engaging;
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
- Highly motivated, with a flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Computer literacy: Internet, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Please note that the selected candidates will be contacted only.